Wednesday 20 February 2013

30 Day shred level 3 - Days 1&2

Yay I am now on level 3 of the 30 day shred. I like it! Day one was hard as I wasn't sure of a lot of the moves and had to watch for a bit to get the hang of them. Today was day 2 and I was better at following along. It's school holidays here and that makes it hard to workout with 3 little boys running around you. Still I got it done and have a Delicious burn in my shoulders so I know something is working.

I tried to do most moves unmodified but a few were still hard. The full sit ups I struggle to-well sit up I guess. I just can't pull my entire body into a sitting position using just my abs. I will get there though. The plank ups with weights where you raise one arm then one leg took a bit of time to get coordinated but I got that now. I love the shadow punches with weights, I think that is my favourite move so far (especially as I want Jillian like shoulders lol)


Food this week is a little off track (it gets that way when the school routine is interrupted) but not too bad. I do tend to need that glass of red once the boys are asleep which I don't normally have during the week but hey, you gotta live right?

Breakfast today was oatmeal with skimmed milk and water.
Lunch was chicken & broccoli soup, 3 rice cakes with cheese spread, an apple and a yogurt
Dinner will be smoked haddock and leek risotto

On to day 3 tomorrow, Can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment