Thursday 14 March 2013

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Day's 10 & 11

Day 10 - Cardio 1

Wednesday started with cardio 1 again. I like this workout, I feel like I've really burnt some calories afterwards. I have noticed something though. The guy in the white shorts near the back? HE CHEATS! Yes he is human too! If you watch during the kick outs with arm circles, he drops his arms, a lot. I'm a bit pleased with this, I find myself going "ha even you with the hulking muscles can't keep up with some of these crazy moves" (childish, but makes me feel better)

Day 11 - Goodbye workout 1

So a bit sad that today was the last day of workout 1. I am sure some of the moves will come back to haunt me in other workouts, probably with jumps or weights. As it was the last go at this, I tried to really keep pushing myself. I used 10 lbs for the chest flies and the second set of lateral raises. For everything else I stuck to 5 lbs. I got a bit lower on the squats and (and this is the bit I'm really chuffed with) I held my 5 lb weights throughout the entire warrior 2 pose. I did feel like I was going to die and I'm glad only Oscar was around to see the strained, painful look on my face, but I did it. And so can you, go on try it.


Food

Yesterdays dinner changed from chicken salad to chicken, mushroom & broccoli pasta. It was just to cold for salad!
I did have a couple of glasses of red wine which I should not have had. It is a habit and one I need to kick during the week. I started strong on my fitness journey and stopped completely on weekdays and that is what I want to get back to.

For tonight's dinner I am going to channel my inner Jillian (ha) and make chilli & lime salmon with her creamy cucumber salad from the fat burning meal plan served with bulgar wheat. I will post pictures tomorrow.

So I can now enjoy the rest of my day knowing I have worked out and am one step closer to achieving my goals.

Have a good day x x

No comments:

Post a Comment