Tuesday 2 April 2013

Paint & Painkillers

My back is still giving me grief. This is upsetting & frustrating. When I move suddenly it spasms, so I am dosed to the eyeballs on painkillers, these in turn make me feel sick so all in all not a happy bunny :(
 
 
I am missing my exercise. I miss Jillian yelling at me to KEEP GOING!
I may have to start week 5 next week. If I don't let my back heal, I could damage it and be unable to workout at all. As much as this pains me I know it's for my own good. I know I am not suddenly going to gain 24lbs in a week but I still feel panicky. I seem to be comfort eating a little and I know I need to be careful with that.
 
I miss you, crazy lady x
 
 
What are your eating habits like? Low carb? high protein? clean foods only? I love food. I love meat, veggies, pasta, bread, you name it, I'll eat it. In fact I really can't think of one food I can't stand. I'll rack my brains and get back to you on that one. I am not one to restrict any foods from my life, life is too short and there are too many things I want to try. I will count calories and I will workout but I will not remove entire foods from my diet. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with eating a certain way, it's just not for me.
 
Talking of food, I forgot to post pictures of the Chicken, bacon & Leek Lasagna I made the other day. I used less pasta in the end so it worked out around 470 calories a portion and it was fantastic! (if I do say so myself)
 
Here it is before going in the oven
 




The money shot :)
 
 
 
 
Mmmmmm so good xxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So seeing as I can't workout today and Mr F is home, we decided to get on with painting Bailey & Jake's bedroom.
 
 From pale yellow (see all those soft toys? who knew he has actually counted them so none can accidentally end up at the charity shop!)
 
 
 
 
 
To Blue Babe (excuse the mess, it's a work in progress)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both boys are really into Lego batman so I'm sure he will be featured somewhere in there. I am liking the union jack inspired bunting and throws so we will see what wins!
 
Last night Mr F & I stayed up late catching up with Grey's Anatomy (love that show) and chatting. It was so nice as the boys didn't have school and Mr F had no work so we didn't have to be up at crazy times. I love that we can enjoy the same TV programmes and have that time just to ourselves without the kids around. He is a wonderful husband and father and I am so thankful for him (if you read this honey, please put your shoes away IN the box not NEXT to it!)
 
 
 
Me & My Man xxxxx
 
(see said shoe box in the background? Why would you display your dirty trainers next to it rather than in it?)
 
Anyway I'm off to la la land with some strong pain killers and book number 2 in the Dark Brotherhood series (still unsure about these but I will persevere!)
 
I hope you all kept pushing today, remember if you're working out, you are still beating everyone on the sofa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment