Wednesday 22 May 2013

Weigh in Wednesday - Only if I really have to!

Good morning everyone, I am feeling slightly human again so am linking up with what the fuck, are you kidding me? Weigh in Wednesday
 
 
button
 
 
So I have had this nasty throat infection/flu like bug that Mr F has also had, BUT where as HE LOST 5LB! I am 3 lb UP!
 
meh, life can be such a bitch.
 
I am pretty sure I haven't gained 3 lbs of fat in a week. I have eaten a lot of tinned soups that are high in salt, drank no water only gallons of diet coke and comforted myself with bowls of buttery mashed potato.
 
Today I am back to clean food and feeling strong. My throat is still sore & I don't think I will workout today (as walking for half an hour taking the boys to school drained me) but I am back on the strict nutrition train and I ain't getting off!
 
I have just over 3 weeks until I go on holiday and I am gonna hit it hard for these 3 weeks.
 
I am aching to workout hard. These last few days have been a little scary if I am honest. I am proud of the changes I have made and am scared my body will just flip back to how it was in a just a few days of not working out & eating badly. I know it wont but I am so conscious of the fact that I want to move forward, not backward in this journey.

I will not undo the hard work it took to get here.

I know I haven't lost a huge amount of weight and I am not even near my goal yet, but every step needs to take me closer, not further away.



 So I have stocked up on fresh fruit & veg, and will be planning my meals for the next few weeks very carefully.

I was too ill on Monday to link up & post my weekly goals but my goal for when we go on holiday (which also happens to be my 32nd birthday - shhh) is to weigh 160 lbs. That is 7 lbs down from where I am today in just over 3 weeks. I can do this and if I can, so can you. If we can focus on our goals and are willing to make the effort, anything is possible.

I am looking forward to taking a vacation and knowing for once that even though I am not where I want to be just yet, I have done all I can to get this far.

By the way, if anyone is interested in guest posting while I'm away, let me know and we can sort something out :)

I hope you are all enjoying your hump day, until tomorrow x x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment